Working with a full-time professional real estate agent is a must.
Choosing Edie to LIST YOUR HOME will assure:
A. Experience at listing and marketing houses for sale.
B. Ability to use technology to market your house world wide to buyers 24/7.
C. Reviewing with you a comprehensive Marketing Analysis of home sales in your area. CMA
D. Ability to offer a written detailed 30-DAY MARKETING PLAN that will get your house sold at the highest possible price. Data base of proven service providers
1. Paint the exterior of your home to make it look cleaner and years younger. If your home has been painted within the last few months, have the trim painted again. The fresh smell of paint to the buyer shows that the seller has put forth effort to prepare the home for sale.
2. Trim shrubs, especially around walkways.
3. Park extra cars down the street.
4. Sweep debris from sidewalks, patios, and the front walkway.
5. Put away all toys, skateboards and bicycles.
6. Remove rusted swing sets and worn out patio furniture.
7. Move firewood off the ground and away from the house. On a pest inspection, firewood stacked next to the house might be listed as conducive to pest infestation.
8. Make sure the roof is in good condition.
9. Mow the lawn frequently. Weed and plant flowers.
10. Clean all windows and repair any broken panes.
11. Keep pets out of the way.
12. Clean up oil stains on the driveway.
13. Water yard only in the early morning or late evening to avoid water being tracked inside the home.
14. Move trashcans from out front of the house and out of walkway.
15. Clean the gutters.
16. Repair sprinkler heads.
17. Put away all dishes, toasters, blenders, etc. from kitchen counters to create the illusion of spaciousness.
18. Organize the laundry room. Clean all clothing or keep it neatly in baskets or hampers.
19. Bathrooms should sparkle. Clean the faucets. If the shower curtain is worn, buy a new one.
20. All flooring should be cleaned and vacuumed.
21. Make the beds.
22. Remove all clothes from chairs or floors.
23. Remove unnecessary furniture items to create space. This will make your rooms appear larger.
24. Keep appliances, air conditioner and heater in perfect working order.
25. Seal or calk windows, tubs, showers and sinks.
26. Clean ashes from the fireplace.
27. Open drapes and blinds, and turn on all the lights.
28. Store away extra clothes and shoes so closets appear larger.
29. Remove knickknacks that look cluttered.
30. Remove potentially offensive posters or paintings.
31. Put toys away in the kids´ bedrooms.
32. Move any valuable figurines or artwork that could accidentally get knocked over.
33. Place fresh flowers and plants throughout the home.
34. Keep pet areas clean and odor free.
35. Secure jewelry, cash, and prescription medication out of sight and out of reach.
36. Remove any extension cords or phone cords that might present a walking hazard.
37. Make sure that the temperature inside your home is comfortable during showings.
For prompt, courteous, professional service, call me